Monday, May 24, 2010

Addi-8 Months!


Addi is 8 months old today!!! I can't believe how fast you are growing sweet little bear! You continue to amaze me and your daddy everyday with your little personality and how smart you are! Here are some things you are up to!

You are in size 3 diapers.

You wear mostly 9 or 12 month clothes.

I'm guessing you weigh close to 20 lbs. I have no idea how long you are, we will find out next month at your doctor visit.

Your first word was Dixie. You pronounced it "DI-SHEEE!" as you reached for Dixie.

You love stuffed animals. Especially your babydoll, your purple and orange monkey and Mr.Chaz. You just love on them and bring them to your face to put your mouth on them.

You are sleeping 11-12 hours STRAIGHT at night (hallelujah!) Your typical schedule is bath at 7:00 then lotion and pj's and I nurse and rock you till you fall asleep which is usually by 7:30. You wake up sometime between 7:30 and 8:00 a.m. Thank you for being a good sleeper!

You take two naps a day. One of the naps is usually two hours while the other is only an hour.

You love to flirt! Oh my goodness, especially with boys. You will look at them and smile real big then turn away real quick. I think we are going to have our hands full when you get older!

You are such a social baby, you smile at everyone, especially when we are at Target or Walmart. And you get mad if you are smiling at someone and they don't look at you!

Lil Crunchies are your most favorite thing in the whole world! You get so excited when we bring out the crunchies can and you love to feed yourself. You can get kinda angry if we are eating at a restaurant and you run out of crunchies or melts.

You eat 4-5 jars of baby food a day. You love yogurt, any fruit, squash and corn, and sweet potatoes. You still don't like carrots or peas.

You nurse about 4 or 5 times a day. You let me know when you are hungry by pulling at my shirt or trying to nurse through my shirt!

You are crawling like a pro now, you are also pulling up on EVERYTHING and I think you may be walking soon. You took a few steps holding on to your little push toy, you just need the balance!

I love being your mommy Addi and you are the light of our lives! You are such a beautiful little thing and a such a blessing to me and your daddy. We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved