Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Josh's Birthday!



We just got done celebrating Josh's 25th birthday and it was such a success! Haha. His actual birthday was on Tuesday and that morning I made him what was supposed to be an omelet, but halfway through flipping it broke in half so it ended up being a scramble. And then I made these nutella croissants. Yum-o. Then me and Addi took him out to lunch to one of our fav places, The House. It was very good. That night, Skipper, Will, Adam and Emma came down and we ate at Koto, which is like a Sho-guns type place that was awesome. Josh got tennis shoes from me and Addi and a smoker from Skipper and Will. The smoker was kinda a present for me too, since I have really been wanting one also! We can't wait to put some ribs or chicken in there. Tonight, we went to the Oyster Bar and had Josh's party. We had reserved a room in the restaurant where they set out oysters, peel and eat shrimp, gumbo, red beans and rice, hush puppies and fried asparagus. It was sooooo good. I ate myself sick. Addi loved it also. She had her first pickle and the whole night she either was munching on the pickle or a piece of bread. It was so funny to watch her! Josh loaded up there also with gifts! He got more tennis shoes, a shuffle, a tennis racket bag, a cool shirt, lotsa hot sauce and a multitude of TJ Maxx gift cards. Yes, Josh LOVES TJMaxx as much as any woman does. Haha! On a side note, Jeanette came over today and organized part of the house. I am loving it. Thanks Jeanette! We've still got a ways to go, but I'm falling in love with the label maker.


No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved