Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St.Patrick's Day


I almost forgot today was St.Patrick's Day. This has always been a holiday that I never really celebrate, because I don't know how to. I mean I'm not really one to go drink green beer at a bar and I think that's the main "theme" of this holiday. Me and Addi did go to Searcy today and Josh called me right before we left, almost panicky, to make sure we were wearing green, haha! I did find out that brisket is apparently Irish, and brisket happens to be one of my all time fav foods,so... I think next year I'm going to start a St.Patrick's Day tradition of making brisket and I'll just google some other Irish food recipes. I'm all about traditions.


No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved