Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow Day!




We finally got our snow day! I am so glad I didn't have to try and drive to work this year. And, Josh got a day off too! It was so much fun being lazy together and watching the snow outside. We didn't leave at all till Saturday night. Josh and Noah drove to the Ronald McDonald house to drop off the food we had made. I'm so glad we knew someone who had 4-wheel drive. To top it off, our heater broke Saturday night so we stayed with Treece and Noah that night. Again, I'm so glad we have such good friends to take us in! Sunday, I drove to Searcy and stayed with Scott and Jeanette for the night. Josh decided to buy a space heater and try to stay warm that night. He said it probably didn't get above 60 degrees, but he slept with his Underarmour, gloves, a hat, and Dixie and Remus curled up right next to him. The heater got fixed Monday so me and Addi decided to come back. It's nice to get back into a routine again, although the snow days we had were so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved