Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010!!

Wow. I can't believe it's 2010! That is so weird. I love making resolutions, even though most of them don't last very long! My resolutions this year are:
1. Get in shape (I make this one every year, but last year it didn't count because I was pregnant.)
2. Be more crafty. I really want to start making things and doing crafts and stuff like that. I have a short attention span and a really quick temper, so this may not last very long.
3. Volunteer!
4. Try new things in regard to food. I'm a wuss when it comes to different foods and I tried tuna sashimi the other day and it was amazing, so I'm going to see what else I'm missing out on.

I'm beginning my first "crafty" project next week. I'm redoing our guest bedroom. I will post some before and after pics. It needs serious help right now because it's closet is kinda our storeall for junk and random stuff. And there isn't any theme and nothing matches. It's driving me nuts!

Oh and Remus is back!!! We posted missing dog flyers with his picture on it and a lady called me the next day saying she had him! She only lived like a street over from us so he didn't get far. We really lucked out though. I was so worried that he was going hungry and was lonely, but this lady who took him was a saint. She owns four other dogs and one of them she had rescued also. She let Remus sleep in her bed and fed him table scraps, lol. And Remus made four new dog friends too! He had a nice little vacation, but he was excited to see Dixie and Gary. He still wants to eat Gary. Ha ha

Wish me luck as I take down Christmas decorations!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved