Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas





Well sadly Christmas is over, but it was one of the best ones we've ever had! Not only was it Addie's first Christmas and she is the best present ever, but Josh and I both got everything we wanted! It was so much fun seeing family and showing Addie off to everyone. I think she is a little spoiled now since she was held constantly over the past four days! She also laughed for the first time on Christmas! Her Aunt Honey (Rhen) was talking to her on the way to Texarkana and made her laugh! Ha ha Addie also got lots of good stuff including her monitor so now we can put her in her crib! She is still sleeping through the night, so we are very blessed. We put up her doorway jumper in hopes that she would jump away for hours, but she still hasn't quite got the concept down. I'm sure it will happen soon, but for now she just hangs there and stares at the toys! I said last year that I really wanted to have a baby at Christmas because it's sad to take down all the decorations and if you have a baby to play with then it's not so bad! So the next couple of days will include taking down the decorations and playing with Addie and all our new toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved