Friday, November 13, 2009

7 weeks


Yesterday Addi turned 7 weeks old! I can't believe how time is flying. She is smiling so much now, it's soo sweet! She is still pretty inconsistent about sleeping at night. Some nights she is really good and sleeps 5-6 hours, some nights she only sleeps for 3 hours at a time. We are really lucky though, she still doesn't cry hardly at all! Dixie has really warmed up to her, I think they will be best buds when Addi gets a little older. The other day Addi grabbed a handful of Dixie's fur and just held on, I was worried what Dixie would do, but she just looked at me like please make it stop! Ha ha poor Dixie. We are headed to Lewisville this weekend for the opening of deer season! Hopefully everyone will have some luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved