Sunday, November 6, 2011

Our Weekend!

We had a great weekend! I'm sad it has come to an end. Saturday, we went to lunch at Milford Track! We have either been out of town or Arkansas has played at 11 the past few weeks, so we haven't been in awhile. So good as always! And Saturday was just GORGEOUS!!!


Addi has been "scaring" things lately. Me, Josh, Dixie, Belle, her toys, and here she was scaring the flowers. Haha!

Josh had to do some work Saturday afternoon, so Addi and I had some fun with the camera! Haha, I look AWFUL in these pictures, but I LOVE them!!! Addi was cracking me up with her expressions!



Addi decided Dixie needed a hug. Poor Dixie!

I also attempted to put Addi in big girl panties. I thought this might help her with the potty training, so I explained that it wasn't a diaper and she needed to tell me when she needed to go pee pee. I asked if she understood and she smiled and said, "no." :) Let's just say it got VERY messy and I think I'm scared to put her back in them! Haha!

That night, we went to Embassy Suites to watch the Arkansas game and the LSU/Alabama game! It was fun, because both games were on huge screens so we didn't miss out. Addi had a ball! She loved when everyone cheered and called the hogs!



Addi was so excited about Daylight Savings Time she woke up at 5:45 this morning! And that was after going to bed at 10. She was a cranky bear and went back down at 10 for a long nap. I was sad to miss church, but it was best she got some sleep. We made it a lazy day and got some cleaning done. :)

Hope y'all had a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved