My kid is smart. Like scary smart sometimes. And I'm worried that she might be smarter than me. Yep. I said it. Here are some things that Addi has done this week that have shocked us.
1. She saves her most favorite pictures she "colors" onto my photo album. I had to GOOGLE how to take a screenshot of my phone. And can we talk about her use of color? Totally cool.
2. Again, another Iphone thing. I have a matching game on my phone called Matching Zoo. Addi can do it by herself in under 2 minutes. My time is 1 minute. I give her another few months and she might have beaten me.
3. Last night, Addi used our living room remote to turn off the TV. When she couldn't get it to turn back on, she went to our room, got our TV's remote, came back into the living room and turned the TV on.
4. Belle has a bad habit of chewing up Addi's paci's. Tonight, she chewed the last one. Addi walked into the kitchen asking where her paci was and I told her that Belle ate it. Addi walked into where Belle was sitting and spanked her and said "No Belle, no eat pacis!" It's blowing my mind how much she understands.
5. Yes, I am THAT mom. Bahahahaha.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!!!
The Pioneer Woman Day!
6 hours ago