Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Touches of Fall

Today me and Addi had lunch with Michele! Michele is a pharmacist who is super cool and she had the day off today, so we got to hang out. We went to Canon Grill, which is deadly for me, as you probably know by now. Addi saw her favorite waitress there and got carried around the restaurant a couple of times. I think she expects when we go places for total strangers to pick her up and carry her around.

Addi wouldn't really cooperate during these pics, so that's the best one we have! Haha! After lunch, we went to Charming Charlie! I LOVE this store. I really wanted a funky red necklace to wear with Razorback stuff and I knew I would find it there. I got a cute necklace and earrings for around $10! Can't beat that! There was a cool fountain outside that Addi was entranced with.


Sister was needing a nap again, so we headed home. Thanks Michele for hanging out with us!!! I decided while Addi slept, my closet needed some work. It was in terrible shape and I needed to move all my summer stuff out and put my fall stuff in. It feels great to have a clean and organized closet! I also took some pictures of my fall decorations for y'all. Haha!

When Addi woke up we tried on some of her clothes for her photo shoot coming up!



We also had a fun visit from Grandpa and Lila! We went to Cheeburger Cheeburger for dinner, so good!


Oh and I thought this was hilarious. Last night about 10:30, Josh got a craving for banana nutella crepes. Why? Because he walked past some bananas. Sometimes he's as weird as I am! Anyways, so he watches a video on you tube on how to make crepes...and then makes them. And they were delicious! I'll be honest, I was pretty skeptical, but he's got a skill people!
Crepes.

Banana nutella crepe.

I requested a strawberry nutella crepe, wonderful.

Dusting some powdered sugar on top.

Josh can get all the cravings he wants now if he will make delicious stuff like that! Haha! Hope y'all had a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I went to Charming Charlie while I was there this weekend. I LOVED it!

    I love the color of your entry. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love YouTube! And crepes. And pretty fall decor. And Cheeburger Cheeburger. AND Canon Grill! I've got no clue what Charming Charlie is, but I'd probably love that too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divine Crepes!!! Oh and HOW CUTE is that pink headband!!

    I left you an award on my blog!
    http://rememberember.blogspot.com/2010/09/day-at-awards.html

    Ember

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am following you back. :) Your blog is so cute.
    Janelle
    www.pinkhippoboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that she lets you try on clothe. My two year old boy barely gets one outfit on at time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little blue dress! Did you make it? I just bought fabric to try to make Olivia a dress! YIKES.

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved