Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful

Well today was pretty darn great, considering I got maybe three hours of sleep last night! I was real worried when at 1 a.m. I was still. not. asleep. Frustrating. And then at three I woke up and then tossed and turned till Addi got up. I've narrowed it down to some theories I think are preventing me from sleeping: 1. too much caffeine. I drink WAY too many Diet Cokes and drank one at 9 p.m. last night. Bad idea, I know! 2. Stress about the upcoming event of the year, aka, Addi's birthday bash. 3. Actually, that's about it! Haha. So, tonight hopefully, I will get some good rest, although I managed to accomplish A LOT today.

I cleaned and organized like a fool today! During Addi's nap, I cleaned the house and managed to organize and clean out the guest room. I only have the game room to worry about now, but it's in pretty bad shape! I also went to Hobby Lobby and got lamps for our room, and Kirkland's to get a few more decor items. I've been slowly updating our rooms, and I'm almost done!!!

Oh and Addi was just plain amazing today. She has always been such a good baby, but today was just one of those days where I just beamed with how proud I am of her! She is so friendly and social, and then to top it off she's hilarious also! Ahhh, she's just the best.




I could not get her to smile at all for pictures today! But, when Josh came home she just beamed! They have so much fun together.






We are so thankful for such a healthy and beautiful baby girl! I can't believe she'll be a year soon. Hope y'all had a great day!

2 comments:

  1. No need to stress sweet thing! If you need help I can come over and clean, pick up or help set up! I love her invites! SOOOOOO cute! Whoever did them did a great job!!! Hope we can make it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your able to get some sleep!!! Addi's party will be so adorable! Cant wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved