Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mega Everything

Gosh, I can't believe the week is almost over! It's gone by so quickly. I can't wait for this weekend, we have absolutely NOTHING to do and I couldn't be happier! We're going to eat brunch at Milford Track which we haven't done in over a month, hit up TJ Maxx and do some yard work. And I'm going to see Eclipse again! Perfect. :)
Well, today was supposed to be my "errands day." That really didn't go as planned. Although Addi slept through the night last night, I woke up extremely tired. When it was time for her morning nap, me and Addi may or may not have taken a three hour nap together. Whoops! Ha! It was wonderful although I had to rush to get us ready and out the door for lunch.
We met up with Mur, Emma, Resa and Skip-ma at Brown's. If your not familiar with Brown's, it's a ginormous buffet filled with all sorts of Southern delicacies. I tried to feed Addi bites of everything, but she wasn't interested. All she wanted was for Skip-ma to hold her.



The funniest thing happened while we were there. Addi was staring at this little boy who was going through the buffet, my guess is he was probably 6. Well, he notices that Addi is staring and starts raising his eyebrows at her ala John Belushi in Animal House! We cracked up! I wish I would have gotten a picture of him!
After we ate the girls took Addi to the little gift shop that's in the restaurant which gave us a chance to talk without having to constantly entertain Addi. It was nice. I also found this in the gift shop!

We parted ways and headed home. For the rest of the afternoon we just played. Addi is saying "momma" constantly! It's so sweet! She was just saying it when she was upset, but now it's just a stream of her crawling up to me wanting to show me something, wanting me to pick her up or wanting to read a book.

Josh went golfing after work so I had to put Addi to bed by myself! I was really nervous at first thinking oh man, there is no way she's falling asleep this early, but she did!! Yay! Oh! And Addi has another tooth! She now has two fangs. She's a baby vampire. Ha! Hope y'all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved