Thursday, June 10, 2010

Please Pray

This little boy has been on my heart for quite awhile and now I'm reaching out to you to ask you to pray for him. At just two days old he had to have open heart surgery to repair several heart defects. He did great through the surgery, but today he developed an erratic heartbeat. He is stable right now, but critical. PLEASE please please pray for this family. I can't imagine what they are going through right now. If you want more information, visit this website and it gives you information on Cohen's heart and updates. Thank y'all so much!!!

Send Love to Cohen

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved