Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Week So Far

It's been pretty busy around here lately, we've been getting ready for Mur and Granddad's big anniversary celebration this weekend. I can't wait to see what all Laura has put together, it's going to be amazing!
I'm lucky Addi does so well in the car, because I've felt like we've just been on the go so much lately. She loves being out and about and going into stores and seeing new faces. On Monday, Rhen was here so we went to go eat lunch with Josh! Addi always loves to go see her Daddy during the day. She did so good at lunch! I think it was because Josh held her until we got our food so while we ate, Addi ate her snacks. Usually we just set her down and by the time our food arrives, Addi is done and wants out of her highchair. It seems silly that we would not do it the other way, but sometimes you just have to find things out for yourself!

After lunch, we went to the mall to find Rhen a white dress to wear this weekend. Addi had lots of fun looking at herself in the mirrors, but then she pooped and it smelled so strong we actually had to leave. Addi was getting restless anyways, but seriously it was nasty!

Tuesday morning Addi tried cut up fresh peaches for the first time and loved them! I found several in her high chair so she didn't eat as many as I thought she had, but she still ate quite a bit!

Addi and I have a little routine in the mornings. After her breakfast, I set her on the floor and let her open this cabinet and play with my silicone baking pans while I unload the dishwasher or fold clothes. Addi found a metal baking pan and thoroughly enjoyed banging it against the floor!

After her morning nap, we headed to Searcy to run a couple of errands. Our first stop was to run by the hospital to see Skip-ma real quick!

Addi was looking pretty fabulous yesterday with her pink zebra dress and pink cheetah paci! Our next stop was to go by A Second Helping to pick up dinner! This is the neatest place, she has refrigerated casseroles that you go and pick up and then bake yourself. It's perfect for busy days! We had the manicotti and it was DELICIOUS!!! I'm going to have Skipper pick me up the enchiladas on Thursday!
We went out to Scott's house after that to drop off some fabric for Fran. I bought some gorgeous fabric last week and I'm a little scared to sew with it because it's more expensive than I usually buy and I'm terrified I'm going to mess it up, so I'm leaving it with the professional! Addi and Aunt Rhen had ALOT of fun playing! They had a game going where Rhen would toss her onto this big pile of pillows. Addi LOVED it! She was laughing so hard!


Addi got pretty tired after awhile.

We went home after that and I didn't have to think about what to make for dinner! Yay! Addi decided she didn't want to go to bed right at 7 last night so Kyle and Josh convinced me to bring her downstairs and they would play with her while I ran to the mall. When I came back Josh had gotten her down so it was nice to just sit and relax! While at the mall I picked up a little bday present for myself. Ha!

I love it! Josh said it looked like a 14 year old's phone. :(
Today I am going to try and tackle my to do list that has now reached two pages. Eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved