Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Weekend!

We had a good little weekend! A lot was accomplished but we never felt overwhelmed so I would call that a success! Our house is finally back to normal after a very long holiday. Even my sewing room! 

Saturday, we didn't do much. We got out addis easy bake oven and mixed up some brownie truffles. Then I realized we had lost the tray for the oven, a key component. I thought addi would be devastated, but she just asked if she could eat the batter. Haha!! 

She even fed Rhett some. Both of those kids love chocolate. 
Some of addis work. She's been begging me to go to school so I'm calling Monday to see if there is a spot for her. I may just wait till the fall. 
Such a sweet girl. She's a wild one, but she has the biggest heart. 
Today at church was baby dedication day! It was so sweet and touching. We said a little prayer for Rhett and they had a slideshow of all the babies. I just can't believe how fast this year has gone. :(

He pounded the podium the whole time trying to get josh to look at him. Ha!
Typical. ;)
Addi was pretending to be a statue after. Always keeps us laughing. 
Hope y'all had a good one!




No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved