Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekend Highlights

Hey friends! Hope y'all had fun weekends. Ours was great. Look how big Rhett looks here. :( He sure does love to bounce though!
I, yes I, smoked turkey legs on Friday. I Definitley overcooked them, but they were still pretty good and I've gotten over my fear of turning on the smoker. 
Saturday morning, all piled in bed. Addi wanted to hold Rhett. Haha!
Josh took addi on a fun date to see monsters university that morning, so while Rhett napped, I made these. I'm pretty pumped about football starting in the fall.
We got a massive downpour that afternoon. The lights flickered twice, but we never lost power thankfully.
I'm glad it didn't dampen my birthday party!!! ;)
So many sweet babies!
We had chicken from Gus's, mashed potatoes, Arkansas green beans and grilled corn. SO yum.
And a big bowl of watermelon!!
Josh had this cake made. It was lovely and delicious.
Silly girl. :)
This morning at church, Rhett had an epic blowout and there were no extra clothes in the diaper bag. Honestly?  Just glad we had diapers in there. Now THAT would have been bad. Ha! 
Addi went through my closet this afternoon trying on shoes and found this hat. She loved it.
Waiting on daddy to get home with chuys!!! I'm so addicted to that place.
Little bear after his bath. 
Oh and FYI, target has these planners right now and they are awesome! I kinda like it better than my Erin condren one. 
Hope y'all had a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved