Monday, January 21, 2013

Randoms and a Snow Day

I guess I should title this post, Random Snow Day instead, because that's kinda what happened. All of a sudden, we were enjoying 70 degree temps, then boom. Unexpected snow day! And let me tell you, people FREAKED OUT. Yes, the roads were bad because it sleeted too, but I think the town of Little Rock has some post traumatic issues from our last big snow. People started leaving work to go home and pretty soon the interstates were gridlocked and it took people 3 hours to get home. Yikes. It was pretty while it was coming down though!
 I kept Addi home from school and we enjoyed a lazy day at home. It was super nice. 
 This is as far outside as I ventured. It was COLD. 
 In between watching cars get stuck outside, we read some books. Josh didn't have any trouble coming home that night. And I don't think anyone lost power! Yay!
 Later that week, we went to Grandpa and Grandma's house! While Fran and I worked on some things, Addi and Grandpa played dress up. :)
 I am in LOVE with these fabrics. The top three are Rhett's crib bedding fabrics, and the bottom assortment are the fabrics that will make up Addi's quilt for her big girl bed. I wanted something bright and whimsical for her. I think I'm going to paint her room a shade of blue too. I can't wait to see both rooms done! Eeek!
 And just for laughs, this is how I get Addi out of bed every morning. She grabs all of her "buddies" and we go lay in the big bed till she's nice and woken up. She cracks me up. :)

1 comment:

  1. She has such personality!! I'm in love with all of her fabrics-can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved