Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Loves and Randoms

Hi everyone!!! How do you like my FABULOUS new blog design?! Jenn from Munchkin Land Designs did it and I am just in LOVE. I can't tell you how many times I have opened my blog just to look at the pretty design she did! She is the best!!! I also have a button!!! I am so excited about that too. It takes your right to my etsy shop. LOVE!

So onto the loves and randoms...


My bestie, Janelle, made this precious birthday banner and cupcake toppers for Addi's Nemo party coming up. These are perfect!




Speaking of Addi's Nemo Party...I finished up her outfit for the party. I showed her and she just loved it. She kept saying, "Ohhh" and "cute" Haha! It was cracking me up!


I am loving this painting I ordered today. The sweet girl who paints these is doing a little trade with me and I am so excited!!! I have been looking for a painting for our dining room for some time now and I think this will look perfect in there. Her shop name is Kelly Anne Designs.


Tomorrow is the first day of September! I am pulling out all my fall decorations and bringing some fall to this house! I don't care if the temps are still in the high 90's, maybe if I put my decor out, it will automatically cool off some. :)

Lately, for Addi's afternoon snack, I've been making her a smoothie. She LOVES these things! Tonight, I tried to make one with some spinach, flax seed and vitamin drops snuck in and she didn't go for it. Partly, she had just had dinner and partly because I think I added too much spinach. We will get the perfect combo down eventually though!


This Friday, I think I am going to take the plunge and cut my hair. I've had long hair for EVER and after I saw this picture, I can't stop thinking about having short hair! I'm excited for something different!


And lastly, Sunday after the fantasy draft, we all went to eat dinner. Josh and I looked down at how all of us were dressed and just laughed. We look like a bunch of hillbilly's! I love it!


Hope y'all had a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. I really love your blog design!! It's adorable! I can't wait to see the pictures of Addi's party! I know it's going to be adorable. :) I changed my mind on Thomas' because he's not really into trains yet. We are doing Mickey Mouse since he's obsessed with it!

    I wore a cardigan tonight thinking maybe the weather would get the hint and cool off soon ;)

    I saw that hair on Monday and am so in love that I might have tried to style mine like that tonight. Only with bobby pins instead of the alligator clippies... haha it was a mess but I smoothed it out and did notice a difference. I think this hairstyle is super cute and will look good on you!

    Sorry for the rambling comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. As I said on the last post, I LOVE the new look.
    2. So glad you like the banner and since we're eating with you friday I didn't send it today.
    3. Love the hair. Totally though it was a picture of Melissa. Is it??
    4. Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new blog look and Addi's precious bday outfit! And I've started decorating for fall too...busted out a few Halloween decorations while I was at it. :) And I can't wait to see your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog design!

    I just came across your blog and its so cute! Your daughter is absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved