Friday, May 27, 2011

At least we had cupcakes.

Yesterday, our playgroup came to our house for what was supposed to be a tie-dye party! We had a grand idea of tie-dyeing shirts for all the kids in the backyard while they frolicked around and we munched on Mexican food. I totally dropped the ball on that one. I have never tie-dyed anything in my life so I'm not sure why I volunteered to do this, but needless to say the only tie dying that was there was some tie dyed cupcakes. Whoops! :) We had fun regardless, and there was super good Mexican food there as well. Brittany brought glorious cheese dip, and Tara had homemade salsa. I ate a huge plate of it. SO good.

There was also, enchiladas, fruit, tie dye cupcakes, and Mexico Chiquito punch!

There was one little girl who was not on her best behavior. She had gone to bed late and I had to wake her up before people got there. She was not thrilled about that. She also only wanted a cupcake and spoonfuls of peanut butter for lunch. Pick your battles people.

The rest of the kids were SO sweet and although we didn't go outside because it was still a little yucky out, they had fun playing inside. Addi's room is always a highlight area.

And yes, Addi showed me how she could climb out of her crib. Oh my word!!! I'm not ready for a toddler bed yet!



Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. We had a fabulous time, tie-dyeing or no!
    And I'm pretty sure spoonfuls of peanut butter and a cupcake is my dream lunch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes are soooo cute!!! They were tie dyed, so I say...success:)!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha....I'd say you better get ready!!! She's a mess! I just love how much yalls playgroup gets together..I so wish we lived there!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved