Friday, April 22, 2011

LadyBugs and Cupcakes

Today was such a fun day. We had plans to go with our playgroup to walk at the park, but Addi had other plans. Little bear slept till 11:00 this morning!!! Which meant, I slept till 11! It was amazing. As soon as she got out of bed and saw it was sunny, she started begging to go outside. So, we ate breakfast quickly and stayed outside for basically the rest of the day. We got a visit from sweet Niki also! It was so fun to sit outside and drink diet cokes and talk about everything under the sun. We were watching Addi play and realized she had picked up a ladybug! This girl isn't afraid of bugs y'all! She was fascinated with it crawling all over her!




She was cracking me up today. There is a bird that visits her everyday and she can spot it before I can. It's just a little robin, but she is obsessed and today she named it. She pointed at it and started saying,"To-may!" "To-may!" So I guess the bird's name is now Tommy? Ha!

Tonight after dinner, I had a craving for funfetti cupcakes. I think someone had tweeted about it and I had to have them after I saw that. I ran to the store and got the mix, and Addi got to have one before she went to sleep.




We also got some practice tonight for the big egg hunt on Sunday! I think she's going to love it!


And let us not forget the reason for Easter. The death and resurrection of Jesus. He rose from the dead and is ALIVE!!! And because of HIM, we have the hope of everlasting life!

John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."

1 comment:

  1. Haha! It's hilarious that she named the bird Tommy. Ryanne got an bunny from her Grampy for Easter, and she named it Bill because that's his name. LOL!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved