Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patrick's Day!

We had such a fun filled day yesterday! We started off our day by heading over to our friend Cheryll's house for a St. Patrick's Day playdate! There was fun times had by all!








Oh and I REALLY need one of these papasan chairs!!! Addi loved it!

Addi spent a lot of her time at Cheryll's trying to stand and dance on her coffee table. Worried me on every count imaginable!!!

So you can sorta see what Addi's outfit looked like. She was a busy little girl yesterday so I didn't get a real good picture of it, but I think it turned out cute. The pants also go with the sweet tweet little bird shirt too.

When we got home, Addi laid down for a much needed nap. I spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready for our St. Patrick's Day party we were having that night. Josh decided he was going to make his own corned beef and do corned beef sandwiches and he also wanted to do pastrami. He had been brining the brisket for a week and from what everyone said, it was awesome!!! I tried it, but it's just not my thing. Josh, if your reading this, I'm sorry I didn't like it! Haha. I think he got his feelings hurt a little bit when I only tried a little of it and almost gagged.




And then...Addi did one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Lately, she has been wanting to walk around wearing our shoes. She's gotten pretty good at it, but I just wear flats all the time. One of the girl's last night had these heels on and Addi decided she MUST try them out. Haha! She walks better in heels than I do!




We were so impressed how well she could walk in them, and she was SOOO proud of herself too! We were all laughing so hard.

Oh! I had to show y'all this real quick! This is my new favorite dress right now. It is for sale over in the ole etsy shop if your interested.


This weekend is going to be very low-key and relaxing. I feel like we have been so busy lately, so I'm looking forward to doing nothing!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Corned beef isn't my thing either. :) Even the name is yuck - CORNED beef? Ugh. What IS my thing? That precious dress you made! Sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Addi's SPD outfit! If I would have remembered St.Patty's Day was coming I would have wanted to get Hannah one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad I missed the St. Patty's Day play date:( Addi's outfit is to cute! We need to get together and just play with fabric and clothes! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little one is adorable!! LoVe her outfit! ;-) and your blog layout is scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you guys came! We had so much fun! :D Geeez. Our kids are cute! ;)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved