Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Best Day!

Yesterday, two of Addi's favorite people came into town from the dusty city of College Station, Texas. Addi was immediately bashful when she saw Michael, but quickly warmed up.

I'm telling you, she had the time of her life yesterday with these two!

Here is Addi showing off the "funky hedgehog" shirt from momma's spring line. :)

Today, we met up with our play group at a local pottery painting place! Our original plan was to go to the zoo, but it was super cold this morning and kinda overcast. Addi did wonderful for the first 15 minutes we were there. She just sat in the high chair and ate her snacks.

Then, she was OVER it!!! She wanted to get down and run around and play with all the stamps and stencils!

Her and sweet Lola shared some snacks, and had fun playing.


Here is the rest of the group getting their craft on.









Afterwards, we headed to Chikfila for some lunch! The kids had a lot of fun playing until Addi got stuck up in the play place and then when Brittan finally coaxed her down the slide, Addi face planted and then we left. :)



I thought since Addi was so tired, she would be out fast when I laid her down for a nap, but no, she wanted to play with Aunt Rhen and Uncle "Bubble". Haha! She dubbed Michael "Bubble" while he was here. This evening, we went and ate dinner with Mur, the two Emma's and Resa. We had so much fun, but Addi was a TOOT all through dinner. Oh my word, we were ready to get out of there! Haha. Addi also went to her grandparent's house this evening. She loves her grandpa SO very much and was very happy to see him! I'm hoping I can get a lot done tomorrow!

Hope y'all had a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Patsies the Lord for playmates lol! And I Love the funky hedgehog shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sad we missed today! But I promise, PROMISE I worked diligently on my story, and there's no way I'm missing Thursday!

    And every girl should have a funky hedgehog shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her shirt! YAH for wonderful Days!!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved