Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rainy Day Fun!

Yesterday, me and Addi stayed home all day and worked around the house. I say we, because everything I would clean, Addi would do her best to go behind me and make little messes. At least I burned lots of calories with the extra cleaning!

That morning Addi was a little cranky. She usually is in a great mood first thing, but on days she wakes up too early she is just a little bear. Monday was one of those days. I got this idea from Kelly's Korner and decided to try it out. You just get a big bowl of ice and a big bowl of water and a slotted spoon and let them move the ice back and forth. It kept Addi occupied for a good 40 minutes. It honestly didn't make that big of a mess either! Just put some towels down and your good!



We did our Muffin Tin Monday Lunch as well.


We also got this beauty in the mail! I love how ginormous it is!!! Addi surprisingly loved it and wanted to wear it all day. I got it from this etsy seller, who is so super sweet and her bows are so well made and very inexpensive.


Today, was so gloomy and rainy and yuck. We had planned to go to the zoo with our play group, but since it rained, we went to play at the Church at Rock Creek and then ChikFilA for lunch.












We had a great time talking and playing. I think the workers at Chikfila were happy to see us leave! Haha!

Oh and I had to show y'all this, I made it for a sweet little boy who is having a sock monkey themed party! So sweet!



Hope y'all had a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Addi is so cute! I totally understand about the cleaning. Ryanne always wants to "help" which winds up being more work in the end, but at least she tries, right? Hopefully she will still love to clean when she can actually help! I have to try that muffin tin trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fun yesterday! Can't wait for next week!!! Addi is to cute with the BIG bow! ha And the sock monkey shirt is to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sock shirt is so adorable... Addie's outfit was so cute did fran do the smocking? I just love your blog. I am so suprise she keeps the bows on... Aunt Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the HUGE bow! :D Is that the site you were talking about the other day at the play date? I HAVE to check it out...
    I LOVE the muffin pan Monday idea!!! Stinkin cute! I might steal it! ;)

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved