Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgivings



Since I will be away all day tomorrow, I wanted to wish all of y'all a Happy Thanksgiving!!! I feel like I have so much to be thankful for, I thought I would make a list of some of my thanksgivings. :)

1. God's grace. This has been a rough week, and I really need to practice on my fruit's of the spirit, especially gentleness.

2. A whole day dedicated to family and great food. I LOVE Thanksgiving!!!

3. A beautiful, smart, hilarious, healthy baby girl.

4. The most wonderful husband in the world, who loves me despite my craziness. :)

5. My friends. I have some pretty amazing friends.

6. A warm home that is filled with laughter and love.

7. Our families. :)

8. I'm thankful to be able to stay home with Addi. I really take this for granted.

9. Our liberty and freedom, and the people that sacrifice so much to protect it.

10. Most of all, I'm thankful for the sacrifice that Jesus made that gives us a promise of everlasting life after this one.

Bonus: I am really thankful for the great blogging friends I've made since I've started this blog! I love each of you and the relationships we have!!!

I hope all of you have a GREAT Thanksgiving and get stuffed on a lot of good food!!!

1 comment:





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved