Monday, October 18, 2010

Playdate's are fun?

So this morning, we had our play group over to the house for a breakfast-y playdate! It wasn't the best day to host one of these. First, Addi was up all hours of the night last night. She is teething SO bad right now and has been miserable all day. Second, Addi was not the best hostess since she didn't feel so great. She did really good considering, but once she got tired, she let me know! I didn't have my camera today, I really don't know what my deal is lately! Anyways, we had fun, but I think this might be the last "big" play date we do. It kinda stresses me out having so many kids (ones that I don't know who's mother's aren't disciplining them when they hit other kids) running around like hooligans in my house. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE LOVE having people over, but I think I'm just going to be a little more selective about WHO comes over when the next play date happens. :)


The cookie cutter drawer is always a big hit!


Lily is one of my favorite little people who is always welcome! She also likes to arrange things in neat little lines. Haha!


Height of craziness!



Oh and I got this little pretty in the mail today! I am STILL waiting for my reader/writer card to come in!


We are headed to bed pretty early tonight and PRAYING that Addi sleeps good for us tonight! Ooops...spoke too soon. Just heard her over the monitor!

Hope y'all had a great day!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yep, it was lots crazier today than my fragile nerves can take, but you and Addi were both MOST-excellent hostesses!
    Addi's one of my favorite little people too. :) And I love, love, LOVE her new shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like it was a CRAZY day!! I bet you both were amazing hostesses. I love the cookie cutter drawer idea.. I am so going to make one of those. :) Hope you have a better night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...for some reason this is what I'm picturing Olivia's party looking like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New to your blog! Where in the world did you find that adorable shirt? Love it! And isn't it funny how kids will always play with the random things around the house and much prefer those over their expensive toys? Sometimes I wonder why I buy all that stuff anyway, GG will just end up wanting to play with the box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is adorable! Looks like a fun play date. Play dates are good for the kids as well as the mom. I loved having the mom to mom interaction.

    Following you through baby Blogger Thursday
    http://mylifeinjenga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved