Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Addi!!!


Happy Birthday baby girl! You have brought SO much joy into our lives and we love you SO much. You are growing so much everyday, slow down!!! It's hard to believe you are already a year old. They always say time goes by so fast, but you never really understand until you have a child. You are such a happy and friendly little girl and I just can't express how much you mean to me and your daddy. We love you precious angel girl.

Here are just a few pics from Addi's "birth-day". A lot of my family came in and helped me get the house ready for tomorrow and Josh's sister is staying with us too. Addi had a big day today and she was pretty worn out tonight! We watched her birthing videos tonight and just marveled at how little she was, how calm she was, etc. Haha! So much fun.









And from last year...





Hope y'all had a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Addi!!! That first picture is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your daughter has a fantastic first birthday! I am in love with that top picture--it's simply adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The decorations were beautiful, and the party was fabulous! YOU'RE fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved