Friday, May 21, 2010

Our Trip to Searcy!

Yesterday me and Addi went to Searcy to hang out for the day. The first thing we did was go eat lunch with my good friend Tara, who I haven't seen in forever! It was so good to catch up and I think Addi really liked her. I'm sad I didn't get pics from lunch because we also saw more good friends, Kellye and her mom. Addi smiled and flirted with everyone in McAlister's and then got mad when she ran out of crunchies! After lunch, me and Addi headed over to the tent sale going on at Hay's. We got some good deals too! I got a super cute giraffe cardigan that will be wonderful for fall, a razorback tshirt, and a cute little pink camo shirt for Addi, all for less than $20! We went to Mimi and Dennis' after that to wish Uncle Dennis a Happy Birthday! Addi got to go on her first ride with Uncle Dennis and she loved it! She was so interested in the beeping noise on his chair too. She also loves her Mimi, she kept reaching for her and wanting to sit in her lap. So cute.


Addi was getting pretty tired since she hadn't taken a nap yet, so we left and went out to Scott's house to wait for Brooks to come over. Brooks is a sweet little boy who is a month younger than Addi, and him and Addi had yet to meet, so they had their first date yesterday! Brooks didn't know what to think at first, Addi was coming on really strong and trying to attack him, but he warmed up to her after awhile! Of course, Addi baby raptored him a couple of times, but I don't think he was too scared.


We had a great time playing and after Brooks and Kassidy left, I had Emma and Amber watch Addi while I got a little massage! I'm telling you, it is the GREATEST thing to have a masseuse in the family. It was so wonderful. After that we went and ate dinner with Andrew, Janelle, Hadley, Rachel and Harper at Brick Oven Pizza. It was so much fun and thanks again Janelle for bringing Addi some crunchies! I don't know if we would have made it through dinner without them!

Addi was pretty tired when we got home and she went straight to bed! This morning when she got up, she was talking up a storm. Nothing was really sounding like words, just baby sounds, but she was definitely trying to tell us something. When we woke Emma up after Josh left, Addi saw Dixie and pointed and yelled, "DI-SHEEEEE!!!" We just looked at each other and were in shock for a little bit, because I couldn't believe she just said her first word. And then I was in more shock when I realized her first word was Dixie! Haha, I'm telling y'all she loves that dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved