Monday, April 26, 2010

Addi is 7 Months!!!


Where has the time gone? I can't believe how fast she's growing! Slow down Addi, before we know it you will be walking and talking. So what are you up to?

You are crawling now!!! You started a couple of days before you turned 7 months, and now you want to get into everything!

You love food. Especially snacks! You get so excited when I pull the puff jar or the melts bag out of the pantry. You do great in restaurants as long as you have some snacks and some juice. You also tried a teething biscuit, but you weren't too sure about that!

You wear size 3 diapers.

You are wearing 9 month clothes, some 12 month outfits.

You refuse to wear bows now. I try to put one on you nearly everyday, but you just pull them off and try to eat them. :(

You are such a social little thing. Anytime we are out or in church, you turn and look at people and smile real big. You are such a flirt! So many people ask to hold you because you are just so friendly!

You are getting much better at letting other people take care of you while Momma's not there.

You are teething right now, no teeth yet, but I have a feeling they are coming! Because, you haven't been sleeping as well as you did and your biting and drooling alot!

Speaking of sleeping, you sleep from 7-7 still, but you wake up once around 10 to eat. Which is totally fine with me, much better than a couple of weeks ago when you were waking up every 3 hours!

I'm not sure how much you weigh because we didn't go to the doctor this month, but when I weighed you at home you were about 19 lbs.

We love you so much sweetheart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved