Sunday, March 14, 2010

Easter Outfits and such

You know your a mom when the highlight of your weekend has been coordinating your family's Easter outfits. We have an amazing seamstress in the family(Josh's grandma) who has made Addi this precious smocked dress that has little bunnies on it. So that just left me and Josh to find outfits. Now, Josh said early on in my pregnancy he refuses to wear a tie that matches his children's clothes. He apparently is scarred for life since he was made to do this as a child. Luckily for him Addi's dress is the same color as one of his long sleeve button ups so he really lucked out. I really wanted to find a pink dress since that was the color of the thread in the smocked part of Addi's dress. It is so hard to find just a plain pink dress! I just gave up because I never could find what I was looking for, BUT!, in my closet I found this adorable dress that I have never worn before and it still has the tags on it. I can't remember when I bought it, but I'm so glad I did, because it has the same turquoise blue color that Josh and Addi are wearing, so we will all match! Yay!

P.S. I'm ignoring the fact I just made a whole post on color coordination.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Don't worry I found myself reading this intently to see what you found. So...not only did you write an entire post on coordinating colors, but I READ an entire post on coordinating colors like my life depended on it.

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved