Thursday, March 11, 2010

Consignment Madness!!!

Today me and Skipper went a little overboard at the Duck Duck Goose sale. I had already gone to Rhea Lana's last week and gotten all of Addi's summer wardrobe. We were just going here to get a jogging stroller. Or so we thought. It's just unfair how cute baby girl clothes are! So we thought Addi needed a few more outfits, and bows, and toys. Here is the damage we did.

Addi and Skipma before the sale.

The jogging stroller. The only item actually on our list.

Her new toys. A stand up play thing (Janelle this looks alot like Hadley's). And a walker toy.

Can you say excessive much?

And of course, sister girl needed some more hairbows.

So, that was our day! I am remembering this time last year when we went just as crazy except we were buying maternity clothes! Kinda glad I'm not in that awkward stage of regular clothes not fitting, but not quite ready for maternity stuff!


2 comments:

  1. I love all Addi's new stuff!! Are you planning on going to Rhea Lana's, in NLR, next week too? I think I'm going to try to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably! Call me when you go and we can meet up!

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved