Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weekend Update

Another weekend has come to an end. I wish we had a transition day from Sunday to Monday. It would just make everyone's lives easier. ;)
Shaving cream fun during bath time. I put a few drops of food coloring into little bowls with shaving cream and she "paints." Addi loves it and its super easy to clean up.
We headed to searcy Saturday afternoon. Papa fixed steaks and we all just hung out. It was nice.
Rhett is getting so chunky!!!! I love it! I'm also thinking his first birthday party will be a puppy dog theme. He loves dogs!
Josh and addi had some pool time!
Rhett just chilled.
Major air!
Addi stayed in searcy and her and papa went on a date tonight to see turbo. So sweet.
Hope y'all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved