Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer Days

Hey guys! Today was so beautiful. The weather has cooled off a little and it felt so nice outside. Josh has this week off before he starts back and him and addi went to see the Lorax this morning! Dr was so excited to go on a date with daddy.
Rhetters and I hung out at home. I feel guilty about 99.9% of the time wondering if I'm splitting my time and attention evenly, so it was nice to have one on one time with him. Addi and I have a day planned Friday that I'm excited about!
She pretended to be a puppy for the rest of the afternoon. We may have played fetch. Ha!!
Poor Dixie.
Sweet belle. She gets laid and jumped on so much.
Rhett worked SO hard today on rolling over. 
And holding things!! He grabbed his carseat toy and held it on the way to lunch and was trying to grasp this little toy too! 
Addi wanted me to cheer for her too. ;)
Sweet angel boy!!!
And this. I ate so much of this after dinner. I love summer!!!
Hope y'all had a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved