Thursday, July 18, 2013

Catch up

This week was a blur. Josh started his family medicine rotation down in pine bluff, Rhett and addi have alternated waking up in the wee hours of the morning, and both shops have had busy weeks. I was wiped out and thankfully, we had a restful weekend. :)

Sweet Eliza turned one!!!! I cannot believe it. Isn't she a doll?

Birthday hugs! 
She went to town on some cake!! 
Anytime I take both kids somewhere, I get at least one bless your heart. Ha!!!
Addi stayed busy making some important calls. 
It's for you Rhett! 
I bought this tank for myself. Obsessed barely covers the feelings I have for game of thrones. 
Little doll baby. 
Saturday, we went to maddies place for dinner. Both kids slept and we had a nice peaceful meal. Unheard of these days! ;)
Hot mess express. 
Sunday, we skipped church. :( addi had actually stayed asleep all night and most of Sunday morning. We decided it was best to not wake her and let her rest. Josh made breakfast and we just hung out and cleaned the rest of the day. That night, we went to local lime. I was worried about how the kids would behave but they were so great.
A selfie by addi. Hilarious!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved