Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Rhett-2 Months

Rhett you are 2 months!!! I can't believe how fast you are growing. I blinked and you are no longer a newborn. I truly love this stage though. You are getting so animated and more aware of what's going on around you. You are just a joy! 
 You are my chunky monkey! You weigh 13 lbs. 6 oz. and you are 22 1/2 inches long. You are 90% in weight and 25% for height. Haha! My little fullback. :) You are wearing size 1 diapers, although we are about to move you up to 2's. And size 3 month clothes. 
 You are sleeping in your crib! That started this month and I have to say it makes me sad you are already in there. But, you sleep SO much better by yourself. We swaddle you and turn on your sound machine and you are good to go. You put yourself to sleep and we haven't had to teach you that, you did that on your own. Yay! You generally wake up once to feed and that's about it. 
 You are nursing every 2 1/2-3 hours during the day. You continue to be a great eater! You were having a lot of issues last month with spitting up, but it has gotten much better this month. 
 Your favorite things are being talked to, you are a very social baby! Your bouncy seat, the swaddle, your pacis, the little birds on your swing. You are such a sweet boy Rhett. Your smile just makes us melt!
 You are such a chill little man Rhett! You rarely fuss unless you are hungry or tired. Thank you for being so easy!!! I would have 10 more babies if I knew they would be as easy as you are. :)


We love you Rhetters!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved