Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Fun

It's Friday!!!! Rhett decided to sleep eight hours straight last night, so that was amazing. Good job bubs.
I eat at least two of these a day. I'm so addicted.
Y'all. This girl. I think I aged five years this afternoon from her behavior. 
Fun times with friends! 
Check out these pretties! Im excited to sell women's clothes now too! 
Ahem. Yes. That is addi with a paci in a crib. Josh left for a golf trip this afternoon and addi had the mother of all meltdowns because she couldnt go. Rhett was crying too because it was time for him to eat. I put her in his crib because she likes to play in there and this is what happened. She did calm down so whatever. Pray for us friends! It's gonna be a long week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved