Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dr. Eichhorn

Today was a big day for the Eichhorn's! Josh defended his dissertation and earned his phd. I got to sit in on his presentation. I always knew josh was smart, like super smart, but holy cow. I'm married to a genius!!! 
He did so great and at the end was awarded for his hard work and dedication. I'm so proud of him!!! 
Dixie's going to be ticked she didn't make the slideshow. Belle is in the bottom corner.
This sassy pants was a bear today. Ohmyword. The whining was out of control. Thankfully she perked up a bit for the reception afterwards.

Josh's lab-mates.

Sweet rhetters!!!
I'm just so proud of dr. Eichhorn! :) 
Hope y'all had a great day!

1 comment:





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved