Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Weekend recap

The rest of our week was pretty fun. Addi one night dressed up as Cinderella and asked josh to dance with her at the ball. Sweetest thing.

Rhetters smiled at us for the first time! Addi is always talking to him and is do interested in what he's doing. He doesn't care for tummy time but she keeps him company. :)

Friday we went to Larry's pizza with our playgroup! This is always so fun and the kids have a blast and usually get stuck in one of the machines. Hahahaha!

Friday night, josh went and got us a peanut butter hot fudge butterfinger shake from sonic. Delicious.

Saturday was full of good good and baby snuggles. Rhett and I napped all afternoon while josh and addi went shopping. :) addi pretty much made it her goal to torture Rhett this day. Haha! She played doctor on him and then told us she was going to toot on his head. Mercy.

Sunday we went to searcy for dinner. Jeanette's stepmom cooked a big Peruvian meal and it was so good.

It was a great relaxing weekend. The best!!

























1 comment:

  1. I love this post. I love that Addi said she was going to toot on Rhett's head and I love that I'm not the only parent who has a kid who wants to climb up into the machines at Larry's Pizza. Also, I miss LR and my sweet LR friends! :)

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved