Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last Week

Last week was such a doozy!!!! Whew, glad it's over and behind us. :)

On Monday, we went to the zoo for Mia's birthday! So much fun. We got sno cones and addi talked all about them for the next few days.

Tuesday, we picked up our new van!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!! It's a Honda odyssey and I am in love with it. It's so perfect for us. Haha!

Rhett had his nutrition study on Wednesday and that little lamb has out on some weight! Yay rhetters! Treece watched addi for me, and afterwards we loaded all the kids in the van, ran through Starbucks and drove around for an hour while they ALL napped. It was bliss. And just like high school. ;)

Thursday, josh left early that morning to go to Chicago for a conference. Through a series of miscommunications and plans changing, I was alone with both kids for a majority of the weekend. One night, Rhett and addi took turns waking up every hour. I was so exhausted, mentally and physically that I spent a good chunk of that weekend trying not to have a complete nervous breakdown. It was rough. Thankfully, josh got back home safe and sound late Sunday and took all of Rhett's feedings. Woohoo! I felt like a new woman again. :)

Hope y'all had a great week!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved