Friday, March 15, 2013

Rhett's Baby Shower

My truly awesome and amazingly talented friends threw Rhett a shower a few weeks ago! They went ALL out on the decor and making everything so special. I just loved how they incorporated his nursery theme and my cravings in the shower. Thank you all SO SO much for doing this for us. :)

 Aren't these cookies gorgeous??





 Yes. This is hanging in Rhett's nursery. I'm obsessed with Game of Thrones.
 Sweet Hadley and Addi. We so enjoyed spending time with them!
 The hostesses and I!
 Check out that awesome artwork done by Josh's co-worker. So talented!






 Sorry these are just all out of order! I stole these from Janelle's blog. 
 Everything was just so perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved