Friday, March 15, 2013

Getting Ready for Rhett!

This is just a random post of some things I've had made or made for Rhett. :) Personalized stationary from the fabulous Sarah. She also made the shower invitations! They match his bedding perfectly. 
 I had these little seersucker sets sitting in my stash for a few months and I finally figured out what to put on them. I love how they turned out and I cannot wait for warmer weather and my sweet boy to be here!
 Cookies made by the extremely talented Holly! We are taking them to the hospital to give to the nurses and our visitors. When I told Josh he said, "what are we Beyonce and Jay-z???" Hilarious.
 Josh's grandma has been on a ROLL lately. Not only is she sewing for PBK, but she made Addi's quilt, and these adorable burps and bibs for Rhett. 
 Andddd his bedding! I finally have his room ready so I'm going to take pictures tomorrow and do a post with some detailed pics.
 I also started packing my hospital bag! I had to pack the essentials first! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved