Sunday, February 10, 2013

Rest of the week...

I'll eventually figure out the spacing when I use the blogger app! But for now they just all post at once. Anyways...

We decided to go to the park again on Wednesday, but this day was super chilly and windy. So sad because the previous day was perfect! We bribed the girls to leave since we were so cold and go to chick fil a and have ice cream and play there. It didn't work at first, but we finally got them to leave. :)

Thursday, addi and I went to gymnastics and then ran what seemed like 1,000 errands. We got the oil changed on my car and addi was so concerned. She asked if our car was at the dr getting a checkup. Sweet girl.

Today I felt like we earned a lazy pj day. It seems like everyday this week we've been on the go so it was nice to just hang out and relax.

Happy weekend!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved