Thursday, January 31, 2013

Weekly Update

We've had a nice little week around here. Monday morning, well most mornings, I put Addi in bed with me and we eat breakfast and watch a show. She likes to wake up slow just like me! :)
             She is so full of personality these days. I forget what she was talking about, but it was cracking both of us up.                             
                                         

 We met up with Treece and Eliza later on for a little lunch date!
 She was talking about storm clouds coming. 


 Since we were right by Cupcakes on Kavanaugh, we went in for a little treat!
Next up was a group trip to Kroger. Addi and her bear, "shiver". She renamed snowflake. Haha!
Working on writing her name later.  
                                           
 Pretty good!!!!
                                         A little movie and oreo date in bed later. 

                             
We had to run to Target real quick before the storms started and Addi looked so cute. I looked like a hobo. :)
 New cherry chocolate sweetheart shake from Sonic. Go get one. So good.

 I went to a local consignment sale later that week and got some pretty good deals! These were all $10 or less. 
 At home date night!
Gymnastics time!


 Sam's trip. We stocked up!

Hope y'all have had a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved