Thursday, October 25, 2012

Playdate Time!

Yesterday, Addi and I hosted a little playdate at our house. The theme was bring your favorite fall food. It's a good thing I'm pregnant or else there would have been MAJOR guilt over the things I consumed yesterday. Let me give you a little sampling of the goodies we had:
cupcakes
corn dog muffins
something delicious called catch a man dip
cheese ball (which was SO easy: cream cheese and ranch dressing mix, form into a ball and roll it in bacon!)
pumpkin cheesecake
pumpkin pound cake
pumpkin cake
sausage balls

It was just a delightful time sitting around telling ghost stories  chatting while eating delicious food. Success! Addi had a great time with her friends too!

They wanted to go into our room and watch a movie. 
 Just the sweetest things!
 Look at them holding hands. Adorable.
 Pardon the messy room, I didn't know it would be such a hotspot for the big girls. Lily and Addi look like they are 13 here. Minus the princess dresses of course. :)
I made this for dinner last night. Picture and recipe are from Pioneer Woman. It's called Marlboro Man's favorite sandwich. I added some mushrooms and swiss also. I expected Josh to like it, but after the first bite he looked at me and said, "this is probably the best thing you've ever made." I just don't know what to think about it. It was really good though. :)
Hope y'all had a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved