Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Catch Up!

Hi everyone! I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend! We kicked ours off by going to Jump Zone! A perennial favorite amongst the littles. Addi was in beast mode and kept crawling UP the slides faster than a ninja. Seriously, I watched her do that for 20 minutes straight and was amazed how fast she got up those things. 
Addi and her BFF Hadley.
Sliding down the correct way. :)
These girls are so funny!
Addi decided sliding and running up slides wasn't extreme enough, so she took it to the next level. Jumping off the blow up part on to the slide. This started a trend among the older kids who then started jumping from higher places and then it pretty much spiraled out of control. 
Addi had a blast though! 
On Saturday, I told Addi if she took a good nap, she would have a surprise waiting for her when she woke up. I had ordered a Brave set off of Amazon for her and couldn't wait to give it! 
She was so excited, even though she only knows who Merida is. But, we are going to see it tomorrow! 
Saturday night, we all got dolled up to go downtown for my birthday!
The Capital is always a fun place. 
With yummy food and drinks.
We went to Ciao Baci after for more drinks! Those aren't all mine. Although, the raspberry mojito was excellent! 
Mia got me these fabulous shoes that I love!!!!!
Today, we helped Treece get some last minute supplies before Eliza gets here. Addi was a wild woman the whole time we were there. :)
I was waiting on Treece to get out of a dressing room, and heard Addi talking to herself. She was just sitting in her chatting away. So cute. :)
Hope y'all had a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved