Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm Blue

If you follow me on twitter, you probably know that a few days ago, I had blue hair. Yes. Blue. Let me take you on a little hair journey.

This was my hair Sunday.



Bam!!!! Caesar Flickerman level hair! My hair had a very strange reaction to some new color and decided it would like to be grey, then blue. Not cool.


Thankfully, Jeanette made it look normal again, although I was contemplating just embracing the blue. It was dark times.


Addi is the sweetest. She said my hair was pretty.


Wednesday night, we went and got Treece registered! It was a blast and super exhausting. It also made me want a baby pretty bad. Haha!


Ready to go!


Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your hair had that reaction. I would have freaked out. But it does look great now :)

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved