Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Monday

Today I am linking up to share our weekly menu. I thought this would be fun and maybe help me be accountable to actually cook this week.
Monday: Crockpot Chicken Tacos. Recipe and image courtesy of here. I've made these before and not only are they really good, but it's one of those recipes you just throw things in the crockpot and walk away. We had a playdate over here today so this is perfect.
Tuesday: Man Pleasing Chicken. Image and recipe courtesy of here. We had this last week and I had to have it again. It's delicious!!!
Wednesday: Sour Cream Noodle bake from Pioneer Woman. This looks super good and we have a lot of ground beef in our freezer right now.
Thursday: Buffalo Chicken Paninis (for Panini Thursday).

Friday: Breakfast for Dinner

Saturday: ???

Sunday: Hopefully date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved