Thursday, March 22, 2012

Late night mish mash

This is just a really random assortment of thoughts. Being its 2 in the morning, I was trying to go to sleep and thought I would carry on the blogging instead of letting two weeks go by.

First and foremost, this. Comes out in less than 24 hours. I'm beyond excited! I may not go to the midnight preview, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to see it Friday!!!


It's been raining constantly here so we had ourselves a little movie watching afternoon. Addi was super cozy.


Pretty awesome mail day today.


Brittany from peas and carrots on etsy made this gorgeous bag and necklace. I haven't figured out how to link from my phone but that's her shop name. So fun to work with and great products!!! She even made something for Suri Cruise!


I might need one in every color now. Haha!


Addi being sassy while trying on her little bikini. Still needs a monogram. :)


I've also been obsessed with all things buffalo flavored. This grilled cheese looks delish!!!! Again, no link but it's Jennifer from life in the green houses recipe.


This is called buffalo chicken garbage bread and I need it now.


Loving this color combo so so much.


And this just makes me cry with laughter everytime I look at it!


Hope y'all have had a great week and may the odds be ever in your favor. Bahaha I'm such a dork.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I love everything you got in your mail assortment. And I too love the bright orange and turquoise together.

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved