Monday, January 23, 2012

Mommy Makeover


Time for another Mommy Makeover post! I haven't lost any weight since last week, but I haven't gained any either. I kinda fell off the wagon for a couple days (mostly the weekend) and didn't work out that much. I need to get back on track!

I do have a quick beauty tip for y'all! I know you have probably seen the baking soda facial on Pinterest. Well, I tried it and it works! It is a little stingy when you are rubbing it in, so don't be alarmed. It really brightened up my skin, and even though I exfoliate pretty regularly, this was a heavy duty exfoliator. I recommend it! All you do is make a paste out of baking soda and water and massage it on your face for about 3-5 minutes.

I'm thinking baking soda is my cure all for most everything around the house!

How is your progress going?

4 comments:

  1. I really need to start exercising. My babe is 2 months and I swear my tummy looks worse today than it did a few weeks after giving birth. I keep thinking I can eat whatever I want b/c I am breastfeeding, but that is not the case. I guess I need to start doing Zumba again. Have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start exercising. My babe is 2 months and I swear my tummy looks worse today than it did a few weeks after giving birth. I keep thinking I can eat whatever I want b/c I am breastfeeding, but that is not the case. I guess I need to start doing Zumba again. Have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using baking soda on my face! After I brush my teeth with tooth paste at night, I sprinkle baking soda on my tooth brush & put hydrogen peroxide on & brush with that. It makes my teeth sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try this baking soda paste! Thanks for the tip! :D

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved