Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cupcakes and Cleaning

On Tuesday, Mia was still in town, so we took Addi to lunch and then to get cupcakes. She was so excited and said, "cupcakes" about 39 times. :)
Addi loves to "tickle" right now. It's so cute.


Okay, so I know I'm a little obsessed with homemade cleaning tips and products right now. But, they are so amazing and I just have to share. I did take before and after pictures, but I'm so embarrassed I'm not even going to put them on here. Just trust me when I say, it works! Dixie is a very lazy dog and sometimes she can't make it the whole night holding her bladder. We have a lot of "Dixie" spots in our room and while we resolve it, there is still a slight stain. This really did the trick, even on spots that were really old. The only word of advice is to be careful not to scorch your carpet! Josh was kinda mad at me, because there is a spot I accidentally burned. Oops. Just keep the iron on the towel at all times. Here is the site with directions.

Photo courtesy of One Good Thing Blog.
Ugh. I gave up DC at the beginning of the year, and haven't had one in a long time. I kept getting light headed today and coffee was making it worse. I thought some carbonation would help so I cracked open this bad boy. I'm happy to report it didn't even taste that good. Maybe I'm cured? I only took a few sips and couldn't enjoy it. Hooray!
I've been meaning to embroider/applique these for Addi, for quite a while now. I love how the owl turned out!

On another note, for some reason, Addi has been sleeping TERRIBLY the past week/s. She either goes down at a normal time and wakes up at 2 or 3, or she doesn't go to bed till 1 or 2. It's really starting to take it's toll. Tonight, I went in twice and didn't get her out, but just said, Addi we are all sleeping, it's time for you to sleep too. And just walked out. Thankfully, she went to sleep after the second time. I feel like we are sleep training again! :)

Hope y'all have had a great week so far!

4 comments:

  1. you just made me want cupcakes at seven am. thanks for that ;)

    i so wish i had your talent! e would have her name all over EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!!! I've been trying to leave a comment for you for days, but it wouldn't let me! Silly Blogger.
    Cute, cute owl!
    Now I want a cupcake...bad enough to say it 39 times.
    And Diet Coke is yucky!! Always has been. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you that you can resist DC! I have cut back A LOT this past year b/c I was pregnant and am now breastfeeding. It's hard though... I could drink a 2-liter of it if I let myself! Great, now I think I have to go get one... a can, not a 2-liter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley! Addi looks WAY too old. She is losing her baby fat! Sweet girl. I think if I had a cupcake right now I might say it 39 times, too. Goodness gracious, that sounds good. Can you believe the only place to get a cupcake is Publix and Kroger?!?!?! And no Starbucks. I know. I live in the booney's ;)

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved