Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mish Mash Tuesday

First, I just have to say, we are going on night 2 of Addi waking up at a very early hour, screaming about bugs. I think she's been having nightmares about them, but Monday she woke up at about 5:30 and we just got up for the day, and then today she woke up at 3:30, and after an hour went back down. I just feel so sorry for her, because I think she has inherited my obsessiveness about fears. And I really did not want that to happen. She is terrified of bugs, yet wants to know more about them and once she actually sees a bug, she will keep bringing it up. Poor thing.

Anyways, so yesterday I broke out the Christmas activities. We had been up for a couple hours already and I could tell Addi was getting bored. I got these little window sticker thingies at Target for like $1 and that was the best $1 ever spent! She played with these for hours.




It was so cold here yesterday! Parts of Northeast Arkansas saw a lot of snow. We are also on day 4 of Christmas outfits. Josh asked if I was going to start wearing Christmas sweaters to match Addi. Wouldn't that be cute?!?! Haha.



Today, we went to Rock Creek with our playgroup pals. Addi was in a weird mood and was really serious the whole time. It wasn't until we were leaving that she let loose and ran like a crazy person.








I took her out to lunch at Jason's Deli afterwards and lately she's been so good in restaurants. I'm glad we are finally turning a corner in this department, because for awhile it was near impossible.

Oh and here is a easy and good recipe for your slow cooker! It's called Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili and we served it over rice. The recipe came from here.


Hope y'all had a great day!

4 comments:

  1. It was so good to see you guys today! :D Her outfit was soooooo cute!
    I must go out and get some of those stickers for Eli because ANYTHING that will entertain him for hours sounds like fun to me! :D Are they in the $1 bins?
    That recipe looks yummy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she starts sleeping more for you :( These girls are definitely giving us a run for our money!

    love her Christmas clothes so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm....yes I will be making that chili. Oh and Addi's outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gta 5 apk
    Josh asked if I was going to start wearing Christmas sweaters to match Addi. Wouldn't that be cute

    ReplyDelete





Pumpkin Butter Kids

My Etsy Shop

My Recipe Blog


Click @adeichhorn to follow me on Twitter.

Me

Me

Josh

Josh

Sweet Addi

Sweet Addi
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved